Friday, February 13, 2015

more animals and birds…...

"lily" 8"x10" pastel on LaCarte

I had so much fun painting my siberian husky, that I wanted to paint more! If I'm going to get better and grow as a painter I have to paint a lot. So I went at it….. My sister has these beautiful Maine coon cats. They are so expressive and big! THis first one is Lily, she is very gray, but when I looked close I saw lots of color!

"madison" 8"x10" pastel on LaCarte
This is Madison, not quite as big as Lily but still a big fluff ball ! I love her green eyes!

whoot whoot! 8"x10" pastel on LaCarte
My work would not have been complete with out painting another owl….I just love them. This is not my photo, but one I have had on my mind to paint for awhile.  I feel like I'm coming full circle with painting the owl….. I've painted many in watercolors!


No comments:

Post a Comment