Monday, October 20, 2014

Part 6….other watercolors

My next area of interest , I just call "other watercolors". They are paintings that were not part of a grouping and are basically landscape and vintage buildings.
This was the first one I had done. It had a different style than my usual detailed paintings. I was trying to loosen up my style and focus more on the color. But I still liked those detailed paintings.
This one is watercolor and oil paint, I wanted to experiment with mixing mediums.
 As I got more confident with my watercolor skills, I wanted to expand on my subject matter. But there was something else…. I was not as excited about what I was doing. I needed more…..
Just a reminder….please look at my FB art page, Bonnie Morgan Hyde fine art, and look at the photo albums for more of my work. There are about 100 watercolors in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment