Friday, September 11, 2015

a final tribute to summer - a gathering of my paintings from Plum Island MA





"a day of solitude" 6"x12" pastel on Wallis warm Belgium mist $60

Summer is over and I am excited for the change of seasons. As a final tribute to summer, I thought I would post all my Plum Island MA paintings in one blog post.

  Plum Island 5"x7"pastel studies framed 10"x12" $250 each

I have a special fondness for the beachside and had such a wonderful day this july driving out through the marshes of Plum Island to the beachside with my sisters. 

"marshside" 6"x12" pastel on Uart 500 $60

I hope you get the same happy feelings as you look at my paintings!

"the way to the beach" 12'x16" pastel on moonstone Canson Mi-tientes  $125

All these paintings will be for sale at the Whimsical Wares show November 11-15 in Marietta GA

"plum island point, ma" 6"x12" pastel on Wallis warm belgium mist $60


"through the marsh grass" 8"x8" on moonstone Canson Mi-tientes $60

me

my sisters

for more of my work , please check out my FB page - Bonnie Morgan Hyde fine art - which is dedicated to just my art and please click "like" !

















No comments:

Post a Comment