Friday, March 11, 2016

January and February paintings

4"x6" watercolor

I have made a commitment to myself to paint and draw everyday. So I have been busy and hence no time for blogging. I won"t include my daily sketching in this blog , but I thought you might like to see my paintings from January and February. I missed a few days…. but I am still continuing to push myself to spend 4-5 hrs each day in my studio.
January paintings

more January paintings.

I ended up having to crop into squares to fit the paintings into this grid, but I think you still get the gist of the painting.
February paintings
 Oh…. they are all in pastel except the cow in the entry.
8"x10" pastel  on Uart 500 "daffodils"
I'll end February with this one, as we are almost into the spring here in Georgia!



3 comments: