Monday, September 28, 2020

A purpose for my art

 video


 2020 - a year full of unexpected happenings.

I never anticipated what this year would bring for me.

If you have been following along with me and reading my blog, or for those who know me -

you are aware that I have been making some life changes.

I would not consider myself a writer and I have always struggled with the words to describe

my feelings and thoughts - even to title my paintings. 

I realize now why I am a painter. 

I believe it is God's gift to me. 

Through my paintings, I want to create a connection, to share what I see and feel 

and hopefully to bring you feelings of joy.

Just prior to the arrival of the Covid-19 pandemic, I had just completed a 6 month program to help me find

 a purpose for my life. 

I hope you will watch the video link to hear my words.


#creatingconnection

#thankfulgratefulblessed

BMH fine art



No comments:

Post a Comment